ntiments adidas superstar 80s pas cher femme

gsnoopy520

ntiments adidas superstar 80s pas cher femme

Beitragvon gsnoopy520 » Do 7. Jun 2018, 02:39

BEIJING www.cheapvapormaxshoes.com , Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Ethiopia swept women's 5,000 meters final on the last day of the Beijing athletics world championships Sunday when world leader Almaz Ayana took the title in championships record time.

Ayana was crowned in 14 minutes and 26.83 seconds to put a wedge in Dibaba family's tradition in this event where Tirunesh Dibaba held world record in 14:11.15. Senbere Teferi, 20, took silver in 14:44.07 in her first senior world championships.

"I had to win the gold medal. It was a hard race, a hard competition in general," said Ayana. "I want to thank my husband for the hard training in the last weeks. He loves me and he made it possible for me to win the gold and to achieve a championships recrod. Now I am the 5000m champion."

"It is great for our country that we won gold Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale , silver and bronze," she said.

Tirunesh's younger sister Genzebe Dibaba finished third in 14:44.14 on Sunday but she already had a title after winning 1,500m on Tuesday.

"I am not deceived about this bronze medal. My country won three medals. I can only be pleased about this. It was really a hard race," said Dibaba.

She admitted that a tight competition timetable took a toll on her performance today.

"I had so many races recently and after the 1,500m final my injury on the left foot started. I have a heel spur which hurts a lot. The race was so tough for me because of this injury. My shape was at its best," she said.

Kenyan Viola Jelagat Kibiwot finished fourth for the second time in a row.

Kenyan and Ethiopian athletes have filled the top four places in the women's 5 Cheap Nike Vapormax Shoes ,000m at the IAAF World Championships for the past 10 years.

LAUSANNE, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- The Executive Board of International Olympic Committee (IOC) started on Tuesday its final meeting of 2013 at its headquarters in Lausanne in a "productive" way, said the head of the committee.

The executive board meeting, which would continue into December 14 in closed-door format, is also the first led by President Thomas Bach since his election in September at the 125th IOC session held in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Tuesday's events began with a joint meeting between the executive board and the Executive Council of the Association of the National Olympic Committees (ANOC) whereby Bach called for a minute of silence to coincide with the memorial service for Nelson Mandela in South Africa. After that Cheap Nike Vapormax , the executive board met this afternoon to discuss a wide range of themes related to Olympic games.

Bach told an after-event press conference that today's meeting was more about the technical issues, and no so much about the strategic ones which will be discussed in the next four days, for which he was "very optimistic".

"I think we had a very productive meeting, we had excellent discussions, and this is encouraging me very much for the next four days when we will have our brainstorming meeting because this is exactly what I am looking forward to, such an open discussion in a very constructive atmosphere where everybody is participating and trying to find the best solutions Cheap Men's Women's Nike Shox R4 All Black ," said the top official in sport.

The executive board mainly heard reports on Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and Rio 2016 Summer Olympics, according to Bach, who highlighted that the preparations for Sochi 2014 were going very well, while there were still a lot to do, with regard to infrastructure Cheap Nike Shox NZ Men's White Gold , accommodation and other issues.

"We are very confident that everything will be in place and that we will have a really an excellent stage for the best athletes of the world," said Bach, who commended the "great commitment" of the organizing committee and of all levels of governments for this games.

For Rio 2016, Bach said that the key to its success lies in "seamless cooperation and coordination among the different levels of government and with the organizing committee", and he would most likely to make a trip to Rio even before the Sochi games to further boost and encourage cooperations.

The executive board also heard an update on the situation of the NOC of India, said Bach Cheap Nike Shox NZ Men's White Black , who noted the board welcomed the latest positive developments, referring to that the currently suspended NOC of India agreed on Sunday to amend a clause in its constitution as requested by the IOC to meet the basic standards for ethics, good governance and integrity.

The board decided that any Indian athlete that qualifies to compete at Sochi 2014 would be allowed to compete as an independent Olympic participant under the Olympic flag, and also made it clear that, in this event, no Indian flags or symbols would be used at the Games.

BOGOTA Cheap Men's Women's Nike Air Max 97 Summit White , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations Mission in Colombia on Friday confirmed it has destroyed the arsenal that once belonged to the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) guerrilla group.

The 8,994 pieces of weapons the rebels handed over as part of their peace agreement with the government are to be melted down to make three monuments to peace to be installed in Colombia, UN headquarters in New York, and Cuba, which hosted the negotiations.

"Today is a very important day: the process of laying down arms concludes," Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos said at a ceremony in Bogota to mark this latest step in the peace process.

"They handed me the last weapon Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 All Black , an AR-15 assault rifle ... and this rifle is now totally useless, as are all the weapons that were handed over in this process," said Santos.

At the UN grounds, the statue is to be placed next to the Rose Garden, said Santos, noting "the United Nations was created precisely to put an end to wars in the world.

"What is happening in Colombia is of immense satisfaction for the United Nations Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 All White , because in a way it is fulfilling its commitment," said Santos.

In November of 2016, following four years of talks, the government and rebel group signed an agreement to . Wholesale Soccer Hats Cheap NHL Hats Free Shipping Cheap NBA Hats Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Shirts Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Hats Wholesale Hats

Zurück zu „Bremen“