yssale.com/]Cheap Jerseys From China[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalejersey

q123

yssale.com/]Cheap Jerseys From China[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalejersey

Beitragvon q123 » Fr 15. Jun 2018, 05:34

NEW YORK -- Mark Teixeira raised his fist as he rounded first base after his ball landed in the cap of a young fan standing in the front row beyond the right field wall. That grand slam was big -- not only for his recovery from a wrist injury but for his slumping squads confidence. Teixeira hit his first homer of the season, Brett Gardner had a tiebreaking single in the sixth inning and the New York Yankees beat the Cleveland Indians 7-4 Monday night to spoil Nick Swishers first game back in the Bronx. "We needed that," Teixeira said. "I know its going to take a few weeks to get back in the rhythm of playing every day and seeing big league pitching every day, but this is a good first step." Andy Pettitte lasted only 4 2-3 innings in a wild return from the disabled list -- his 500th career start. Shawn Kelly (3-0) and three other relievers held the Indians scoreless the rest of the way to help New York win for the second time in nine games. This was the first time they scored more than four runs in that stretch. Yankees designated hitter Travis Hafner, wearing Swishers old No. 33, homered against his former team in the seventh off Justin Masterson (8-4), who matched a season high by allowing seven runs. Cleveland shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera had to be helped off the field after straining his right quadriceps running out a grounder in a three-run fifth. "He got it pretty good," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "So, were going to send him back to Cleveland tomorrow to get scanned and, most likely, this is headed toward the DL. But well let him get scanned so we know exactly whats going on there." Kelly pitched 1 1-3 innings, Joba Chamberlain and David Robertson one each of hitless relief, and Mariano Rivera retired Swisher on a fly to left with a runner on second for his 20th save in 21 chances. "These guys have done a great job. Theyve been lock down all season," Teixeira said. "Were not in this position if it were not for the bullpen." After a brief thunderstorm cancelled batting practice, the Indians put a runner in scoring position in the first when Mike Aviles singled and went to second on Pettittes wild pitch. With two outs, Swisher walked up to the plate to a sustained ovation. He stepped out of the batters box for a moment with that familiar, toothy grin on his face. A moment later, the switch-hitter settled in from the right side to face a pitcher he called a certain Hall of Famer. But Swisher wouldnt step out when plate umpire Manny Gonzalez called strike three to end the first inning. Swisher dropped his bat and held his spot in the box while discussing the call with Gonzalez. The popular outfielder was upset last October when he was booed by the "Bleacher Creatures" during a punchless playoffs. Before the game Monday, though, he insisted he was "living in the now, bro," and wasnt worried about his reception. When Swisher took his position at first base in the bottom of the first, the "Bleacher Creatures" showed him all was forgiven. They chanted his name -- a tradition normally reserved for Yankees only. Swisher turned and saluted the crew, just as he did with New York from 2009-12, although usually from right field. In a jab at their former teammate, the Yankees encouraged Lyle Overbay, making the first outfield start of his 13-year career in right field, to turn and give the Swisher salute. "The fellow teammates talked me into doing that," Overbay said with a laugh. "They forced me to." Swisher gave the Indians the lead in the third when he hit a grounder to third base with runners on second and third. David Adams fielded the ball and tried to tag Aviles, who was advancing to third. Aviles was called out but Michael Bourn scored from third. Swisher scored on Carlos Santanas two-run double in the fifth after walking during a stretch in which Pettitte threw 10 straight balls and the second of two wild pitches. Overbay got his first outfield putout to end a bases-loaded threat in the fifth, catching Yan Gomes shallow popup on the run. Santanas double chased Pettitte in his first outing since going to the DL on May 17 with a strained muscle in his upper back. Pettitte gave up seven hits and four runs and was left stuck on 249 career wins. He walked three and struck out three, and couldnt protect a three-run lead. "Its frustrating cause we finally get some runs on the board and then you give the lead back to them," Pettitte said. "I felt good early. I felt like maybe I ran out of gas a little bit." Teixeira gave him that cushion with his eighth career slam in the third off Masterson. They were Teixeiras first RBIs since he was activated from the disabled list Friday. He missed the first two months of the season with a wrist injury sustained in early March. Masterson had pitched a marvelous four-hitter against New York on May 13 and was 4-2 with a 2.08 ERA against the Yankees -- but still hasnt beaten them in the Bronx. He was lifted after allowing Hafners one-out homer in the seventh. "Three hanging pitches is kinda the story in the end," Masterson said. "Teixeira, I was trying to get one down away. ... With Haf, trying to get it down and in and it was up and away, almost over his head and he hits it out." In all, Masterson allowed nine hits and seven runs in 6 1-3 innings. He struck out five and walked three. NOTES: The Yankees released OF Ben Francisco. ... Drew Stubbs snapped an 0-for-17 skid with a double in the fifth. ... The Indians were playing the first of nine straight games on the road against the Yankees, Detroit and Texas. ... Yankees RHP David Phelps (3-3) faces LHP Scott Kazmir (3-2) on Tuesday. Diego Costa Spain Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Authentic Spain World Cup Jerseys . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.wholesalespainjerseys.com/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Marco Asensio Spain Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Jordi Alba Spain Jersey . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. You would think, after more than four years of their man-horse relationship, that Richard Mandella would be able to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the Beholder ride. I mean, shes 6, right? How tough can it be? Throw her a little hay. Give her some exercise. Keep her stall clean. Lead her over, get the money, cool her out. Repeat.I know, Mandella confessed. I cant help it. Maybe if I ran her more often it would help.Maybe, but its too late now to change things, and her appearance at Del Mar on Saturday in the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch should be enough to satisfy any immediate cravings. The stop-and-start profile of Beholders remarkable career has included 17 wins in 22 starts spread over parts of five seasons. It has been interrupted on significant occasions by injury or illness, but at no point has she cheated her people or her public when asked to perform.Beholders Del Mar summers have for the past few years included afternoons spent in a sun pen at the far end of the fair grounds multipurpose building that houses Mandellas shed row. Beholder loves her pen, and she knows that when its time to come in, it is also time to eat.Once her meal is devoured, and her groom, Ruben Mercado, has tidied up her stall, Mandella will allow the odd visitor to approach the mesh screen keeping Beholder safe from the world. Only those bearing peppermints are welcome.Thats enough now, Mandella will say, polite yet firm, when visitors linger. We dont want to go spoiling her.Thats a hoot. Princess Kate has it rougher than Beholder. When she goes into her stall after a typically robust gallop, Janeen Painter will be on board while three handlers are on the ground, including foreman Jose Vera, to unwrap her legs and peel off her tack.I dont think shed know what to do if there was only one person in there with her, Mandella said. Resent it, probably.Spoil her indeed. Beholder does not need to work for food -- she has earned a cool $4.5 million -- but withhold her peppermints, and her behavior suddenly becomes negotiable.We forgot them the other day schooling her, Mandella said. It was a mistake. So, she comes up to me with her nose close, all sweet, and Im thinking, Aw, shes forgiven me. Next thing I know, shes flipped my hat off and sent it flying.Mandella would like to relax around Beholder, but he cant. One of them needs a Xanax drip, but that would be wrong, so she gets earmuffs to school and saddle, bell boots and thick polos walking anywhere, and the stall closest to the office, just because. She was a handfull from Day 1 four years ago at Del Mar, and she can still light the fuse if things arent just right.dddddddddddd Thanks to Mandella and his crew, things are right way more often than not.Like Thursday morning, when Painter had to wait and wait for a turn to stand in the starting gate before she could let Beholder loose on a stout gallop.There seemed like a hundred horses back there, she said, explaining the delay. But she was great, just looking around. The train went by, and she hardly noticed. Then, when we finally galloped, there was hardly anyone left on the track, which was great, not having to worry about everybody else.Painter, a former jockey, had a few brief encounters with Beholder as a 2-year-old when the filly just missed winning the Del Mar Debutante before capping her season with a victory in the Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies.She was a little bit crazy, tough to be around as a baby and even into her 3-year-old year, Painter said. At 4, she started getting it, so maybe by the time shes 8 shell be perfect, right?Shes pretty close now, at least in terms of her record. Beholder has won 12 of her last 13 starts in a stretch dating back to her raucous 2013 Kentucky Oaks, when she dumped Garrett Gomez on the way to the post and nearly won anyway. Her only loss since then was her fourth in the 2014 Ogden Phipps, where she lost by a length on a gashed and bloodied hoof.All that was then. Now Beholder is perched on the brink of heights to which few Thoroughbred mares have soared. Once the Clement Hirsch is in the books -- and champion Stellar Wind will have something to say about the outcome -- Beholder will be defending her title against California Chrome and Dortmund in the Pacific Classic on Aug. 20. The three of them -- physical specimens at ages 4, 5, and 6 -- will present a rare tableau. Hope someone brings a camera.I know its hard to believe looking at her now, but she was kind of pudgy when she was 2, Mandella said.Which makes sense since her name derives from the telling phrase, Beauty is in the eye of the ?She was about this wide behind, Mandella said, spreading his arms, and was practically flat across the top.Well take his word for it, but now the duckling is an amazing swan, and there is little mystery left to the story of Beholder, save for how the story will end.Lets not get ahead of ourselves, Mandella warned.No, hes right. Thats Beholders job. Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Outlet Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear ' ' '

Zurück zu „Baden-Württemberg“